Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- April (3)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (10)
- December (9)
- November (7)
- October (10)
- September (12)
- August (13)
- July (6)
- June (12)
- May (10)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- February (8)
- January (11)
- December (8)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (38)
- August (12)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (11)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (9)
- November (13)
- October (13)
- September (7)
- August (10)
- July (10)
- June (9)
- May (14)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (12)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (8)
- April (10)
- March (8)
- February (8)
5 comments:
I just bought Annie an "Easter headband" from the very same bins today! Except hers is just for fun--sparkly bunny ears. (Yes, aren't I just the best spiritual leader-mother???...I should have bought her a ceramic tomb or something like that, right? I didn't see any in the bins, though.) :)
Oh well...I'll explain it when she's able to absorb it. But for now, I'm going to selfishly get a kick seeing her with large ears.
Addalie looks precious.
adorable hat! and even more adorable when it was cheap, right? i love bargains like that.
Ang,
Got to your blog from the comments in Emily's blog...so glad to see pictures of your sweet little girl, as I really have never seen her in person yet. I hoped to see her Sunday night, but I was nursing in a different room and then you were held hostage by her in the other room for the rest of the evening. :( I'm not sure what all is wrong with Addalie, but it seems like she/you could use some prayer. Will do. She is absolutely ADORABLE! Hope you're enjoying motherhood, and I'm so glad our little girls will be growing up together...
Love,
Julie Garner
love this shot...the hat looks great on her!!! xo
Too cute...
Post a Comment