Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bath time- Addalie's favorite time of day!


If you know Addalie, you know that she likes to move!! & kick.
usually- anyone standing within 5 feet of her gets drenched!
Doesn't that face just say "you better watch out!"


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers and BABY!!:):)

~moriah

Sara Lazio said...

Your pictures are great!!! Good Stinkin job :)
She is beautiful, and I can't wait to babysit some day so soon. I miss her. It's been way to long.

Lynn said...

My Addie loves her bath too. Cute pic's!

Alivia's Momma said...

She is too cute. I love it.

Bry said...

that girl of yours is SOOO adorable!
well, i haven't been on here in awhile, but Scott told me you're making this private, so please add me, if you feel so inclined! i would love it!

- bry

oh yeah, i guess you need my email address to add me, don't ya?!
it's bry.t.freeman@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ang!! she is so adorable!! i was just thinkin the other day that mike and i have to get out there soon to see her (and you guys of course ;-) we need to set a date soon!
im planning to stop by market this coming weekend - i know you're prob busy but let me know when you're gonna be down so i can stop by and see you!!
oh and i assume scott told you about mike and me =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including me in this. As I looked through it I feel like I just had a whirlwind 6 months of catching up with you.I think of you often and it's great to see you're having so much fun with your little sweetie pie!
Beautiful pictures!

Shelly said...

hey . . . your little girly girl is so cute and growing so fast! need to see you guys again soon.

Blog Archive