Monday, June 16, 2008

Wednesday

Addalie's surgery is scheduled for Wednesday morning. Scott & I feel very confident in the Dr. that is doing the procedure. (blessing!) & we have felt much love/support from all of you. Thanks for the calls, cards, email & prayers! (another blessing) We expect to be coming back home Thursday evening or Friday. Thanks for all of your love!

3 comments:

Bry said...

Hey Ang! Missing you, Scott, and Addalie. I have been thinking of you this week and praying for you guys and will continue!
Have a blessed day,
- Bry

Anonymous said...

I was just going to send you an email to let you know I am thinking about you. I made a note of Addalie's surgery and so I knew it was coming up. I'll be praying all goes well and you continue to feel peace.
If I can do anything, let me know.
Kara

Moriah Freeman said...

i will be praying for you guys tomorrow and every other day the next couple weeks!......I pray that her recovery goes well, and that the fun loving.....can't stop moving addie comes back real quickly....give her some hugs and kisses for me!

~moriah

Blog Archive