Every Friday my mom unselfishly sets aside her day as "grandma day". This was totally her idea & it has been one of the biggest blessings in our life! It is a day that I can always schedule appointments because my mom will be here with Addalie. Not only does she watch Addalie, but she also helps me out around the house a TON! She always wants me to make a list of things that I would like her to do or to help me with. Sometimes it isn't fun stuff....but she is always ready to tackle the project at hand. This picture is perfect because it is an example of how she blesses me!! Doing my laundery with Addalie in tow. Thanks mom!! I hope that I can remember the blessings & pass them on to Addalie when the time comes.
Love you!
4 comments:
what a great shot of those 2! & what a servant your mom is!!! love her. xo
What a blessing that is, I agree. I have a servant mom just like yours and I pray that I will become that to my childrens children too!!!!
mom's are the BEST. i also hope to bless madelyn in the same way my mother has blessed me. i can't imagine life without my mom. we are so blessed.
ps - addie gets cuter every day.
your mom is cool, i wanna be like her when i grow up!
Post a Comment