Saturday, October 25, 2008

Addalie is ONE!

Yesterday Addalie turned one! I can't believe it. There were a few times during the day that tears came to my eyes as I thought about the blessing that she is & God's kindness to give her to us. She is such a happy happy little girl!
Scott was at market yesterday, (but he came home early to see Addalie on her birthday. Special! Addalie doesn't realize that he NEVER leaves early on Friday nites-some day I'll tell her.=) )
But my mom was here for the afternoon so Addalie got to open some gifts from her & one from Scott & I. We are having a little party for her next week.


last year!

this year!

2 comments:

tines said...

happy birthday sweet addalie! you ARE such a blessing! i can't believe you & mia are ONE already! (digging the argyle sweater...cute!) xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Tell your mommy you want to come meet Calli soon! Love, Mis.

Blog Archive