Friday, October 31, 2008

Addalie Video

6 comments:

Sara Lazio said...

Ok she is the sweetest thing and I was a weeping mess! I miss her and you all like crazy!! I am so thankful for her life. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

i love it! what a sweet reminder of His amazing gift to you- she is precious.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ang, for putting the video on your blog....I loved it even more the 2cd time....what a treasure!!! Karen

Jessica said...

You need to put some sort of warning before this... I bawled my eyes out watching it! You are such a beautiful family and I love seeing you as a Mom. Can't wait to have my own motherly adventures and hope our babies can all meet up someday.

Robin said...

Jess told me to watch this. And I'm glad she warned me. Man, that video made my day. It was so inspiring and just beautiful. What a blessed little girl to have you as parents. You can just feel the love oozing out of that video. :-) I loved it!!!

Unknown said...

Precious. Precious. Precious. Very much fun to watch. Thanks for the visit the other night, always love chatting with you. Hope all is well. Love, Mis.

Blog Archive