Ok, so Addalie's 1rst birthday party was weeks ago, but I thought I'd post pictures anyways because there is out of town family that wasn't able to be here with us to celebrate!
very excited about new books! kisses from bry
our wiggle worms! this picture is blurry, but i love that you can "see" A playing the piano!
ok, that pic of you & me w/ the kids is hilarious. my kids look like brats! ah well. Adds is looking obedient though. we all have our bratty days i guess:) once again, great job w/ her party. it was fun! xo
Dear sweet miss Addalie...I am so glad you are in this world. Seeing your face reminds me that there is hope for something (even when it feels hopeless). You make me laugh every time I see you and not much makes me laugh anymore. Thanks for being a bright spot in my life. Can't wait to watch you grow up.
What an adorable birthday party! You are creative Angie. I love watchin Addalie grow up. Thank you for posting her party. You and your photography talents, make it fun to read your blog.
5 comments:
ok, that pic of you & me w/ the kids is hilarious. my kids look like brats! ah well. Adds is looking obedient though. we all have our bratty days i guess:) once again, great job w/ her party. it was fun! xo
so fun! what great times!
Oh Ang..Addalie is so cute and I absolutely LOVE the ponytail sprout she's sporting!!!!
Dear sweet miss Addalie...I am so glad you are in this world. Seeing your face reminds me that there is hope for something (even when it feels hopeless). You make me laugh every time I see you and not much makes me laugh anymore. Thanks for being a bright spot in my life. Can't wait to watch you grow up.
What an adorable birthday party! You are creative Angie. I love watchin Addalie grow up. Thank you for posting her party. You and your photography talents, make it fun to read your blog.
Post a Comment