Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Denver

Over Thanksgiving my mom, Addalie & I went to Denver, Co to visit my sister & her family! We don't see them much, so it was great to spend a holiday with them.

In the airport. (flying is SOOO much easier w/a grandma along! On the flight home, it was just Addalie & I, & we had lots of unexpected delays/layovers. I ended up in tears.)


Michael just turned 3 & we got to be there for his party!

train table

Adam & Sara

Addalie LOVED being with her cousins. (the only ones she has)
Sara & Adam frequent this place, so we had to go!

Thanksgiving Feast!
Thank you Lazio's for hosting us. It was a blast! & thanks mom for ALL of your help with A!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man...so sorry you ended up in tears...flying is never easy with kids, but ESPECIALLY by yourself...never had to go there, thank the Lord! Sure it was nice to be home safe and sound. :) Mis.

Sara Lazio said...

so that one picture of us at the table I looked at and saw how trashed our house was. That is to funny. I hope you saw moments were it's not always like that.
I am so glad you were here!

Blog Archive