Friday, June 19, 2009

The Hershey Spa

Scott decided that he wanted to send all of the girls that work for him to The Spa at Hotel Hershey! Of course I didn't mind "taking them"!! =)) We had SUCH a fun day. There were 9 of us total. We all got to pick a service. (pedicure, manicure, facial or massage)

In the "quiet room". Bry & Juanita had trouble with the "quiet part"! =) (may that is why they aren't in this picture?)



*pedicures*

Yummy buffet lunch in our robes!
We spent the afternoon in the hot tub
& in the pool.
A "Frosty Stop" on the way home.

Fun Fun! Thanks Scott for the wonderful day! & thanks girls for all that you do for us. We love you!!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh wow, that looks like an awesome day, Ang! If you are ever unable to "take" the girls, I could probably squeeze a trip to Hershey into my schedule. =)

Hey, I've been wanting to *thank* you for the skirt you sent my way!! I had no idea it was brand new when you offered it and felt a little guilty using it before you . . . but let me tell you, it has been such a great help in getting dressed these past weeks. =) Thank you, thank you. I hope I can return a favor like that some day!

Unknown said...

Ummm. Hmmm. Maybe I would like to help out at market afterall. :) mis.

juanita petersheim said...

it was a perfect day. you both are the best! what a blessing you guys are. if you think about it sometime i want reprints..:) thanks again..

Robin said...

Ummm, who does that???? Your husband is incredible!!! I'm sure the people who work with you guys know that already. This looked like so much fun. Love it!

Blog Archive