
I made these last night for Scott's softball picnic. They are an "adult version" Rice Krispie Treat. There is lots of room for creativity with these. Yum! Of course mine didn't look quite this pretty but they are super easy!
Rice Krispie Treats:
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Ingredients
4 Tablespoons Butter
1 package Marshmallows (10 Oz.)
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
Chocolate For Dipping
Assorted Candies For Decorating
Preparation Instructions
Melt butter in a large sauce pan over low heat.
Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
Remove from heat and add cereal; mix until combined.
Press mixture into greased 13″ by 9″ baking dish.
Once cool, tear or cut treats into equal pieces; shape into balls.
Dip treats into melting chocolate and let start to harden. Before completely firm, press into toppings of your choice. (If you try this immediately after dipping, your toppings will slide right off. Trust me.)
Get creative! Use any toppings you’d like. I used praline pieces, candied almonds, mini m&ms, and chocolate sprinkles.
Have fun and enjoy!
3 comments:
mmmmm.mmmmmm.mmmmmm. can't wait to try them. :) sure will fit into my "all natural" diet, eigh? mis.
Ooh, Ang, wish I would have been at the softball picnic!!
Oh man! I could pop one of those right now....okay 5 or 6 of those. Yeah, I mean it!!!
Post a Comment