Any of you who know Scott, know that he is mortified by this picture! (he hates make-up!!)
But, Addalie loves all things "girl" & is always playing with her "play necklaces/bracelets & rings". She doesn't understand that you need to have your ears pierced to wear earrings....she often wonders in her own little words...
"how does mommy get them to stay in her ears but i can't??"
She also loves to clean things & unfortunately soon after I took this picture, I discovered that she was "cleaning" the toilet bowl with the (not cheap) makeup brushes!!!
7 comments:
Such a cute pic. And are those Bare Minerals brushes? They are not cheap!!
She is too cute Ang!
:-) !!!
Cynthia
Oh boy Addalie. I forgot about your daddy's feelings and make-up. Hmmm. If you lived in Parkesburg, it would never be a problem for you to pop over here...as long as we remember to take it off before you leave. :) Bummer about those brushes. :) Hope you are having fun at the beach. Mis..
well scott can just hook her up with bare minerals and then he won't even be able to tell if she's wearing anything or not!!
oh my....a little steam bath should clean those brushes right up...i LOVE cleaning my makeup brushes....make's them so nice
As soon as I saw that piture, I thought... how sweet. Then I noticed that those were Bare Minerals brushes... bummer! I'm sure that's not the last time she'll get into your "beauty" items. Those moments make for tender memories that will always make you smile.
Jeremy and I were oohing and aahing over the last picture and how beautiful Addalie is. :-)
Post a Comment