Thursday, September 17, 2009

D.C. Bound!

Oh I can't wait!! Tomorrow afternoon Jamie & I are heading down to DC for the weekend for a Photography workshop!!! We will be staying here!!! & soaking up tons of photo knowledge from MeRa!
Thanks Scott for giving me the OK to go & mom- a HUGE thanks for watching Addalie all weekend.
Big Smiles All Around!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowo! Have some spectacular fun! Enjoy your time away...Mis.

Robin said...

That sounds like so much fun!! And the hotel looks amazing!

Shelly said...

Hi Angie . . . saw your little girl on Saturday night and she is sooo grown up with her huge vocabulary and all! She's adorable!

This may not be the place to ask, but when your mom told me where you were going for the weekend, I thot maybe you'd like to practice your stuff on me and my baby girl?? Seems I don't have any good pictures with her yet, so I'd love to get that done sometime soon. Let me know what your sitting fee is and perhaps we can set up a date. =)

Blog Archive