Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seven

Last week Scott & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.
We are so grateful to God that He has joined us together. Even though things haven't always been easy, God has always provided for our needs & been faithful to carry us through.
Marriage is a funny thing. You'd think that after 7 years we would completely know each other...but their are still times when I learn new things about Scott, or I am surprised by something that he does or says. But, there is no doubt in either of our minds that He sovereignly placed us together & we are "perfect for each other"!!
I came across this funny picture =) (please note: my face already has icing on it-which was much to my surprise I might add- so I was only following his lead.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats. it is so funny so my own wedding pictures and my friends, because we all look like we were kids when we married.
i am so happy for you and scott and how the Lord has protected and provided for you all.

tines said...

love it! congrats on 7 years you two! i never heard how you celebrated. do tell. xo

Unknown said...

Wishing you a very belated Happy Anniversary! Hope you were able to take some time off, a lunch date perhaps?, and enjoy each other. Here's to many more...Mis.

The lady of the house... said...

your wedding day was beautiful. i remember it well. i agree w/ learning new things about our husbands....it always amazes me.

Blog Archive