Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend in DC with MeRa!

I had the most wonderful time in DC last weekend!! It was a dream come true for me to be able to attend MeRa's workshop. I learned oddles of things...both about photography & about myself. MeRa (& her husband Brian) were so personable & generous with their knowledge. We had two very full days--not even breaking for lunch. (we ate while they taught) Hard core- I know!

Jamie & I had the best seats in the house!


MeRa & Jamie

And then there were the photo shoots......we had one each day. The first day was inside w/babies. The second day we were outside w/families



this lovely photo was taken by Jamie


this photo was also taken by Jamie


After our dinner at a yummy Thai resturant.

Not only did I get to have great one on one talks with Jamie about everything under the sun- but I also got to meet 18 other amazing & talented women who were wanting to learn more about photog.




Some of my favorite shots from our photo shoots:




















2 comments:

tines said...

looked so fun ang!!! thanks for *finally* posting about it:) that hand shot is reaaaally great. love that. good job! loved seeing all the pics. want to see the rest please:) can't wait til thurs! xo

sentz said...

we did have the best seats, thanks to you!!! love baby "j" picture. can not believe it been a week already. what great memories. thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive