....is due to arrive in just 6 weeks! We had so much fun taking pictures last week. I cannot wait for this little pumpkin to get here. (Isn't Mandi so photogenic?)
Hey Angie . . . I have been wanting to call you and schedule a time for taking pictures. However, I don't think I have your number around here anyway, so if you could send it to me, or just call ME, then we can talk. Can't wait! My # is 442 7914, Thanks!!
Thanks again for taking the pictures for us. Love them! Can't wait to show you how they look in the nursery. (The pics you took of A kissing my belly are sweet too- Doug thinks they're cute...)
oh, i just can hardly wait to meet this baby!! Mandi, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! i'm so excited for you and Doug and this new journey!! Ang~you're pictures go down in history....
Thank you so much for posting these pictures! They are so good and I was so happy to see pics of Mandi's belly! :) I know, I should email some of myself too...they won't be that good though! Ang, you take great pictures; & Doug and Mandi, I can't wait for you guys to meet your little baby!
7 comments:
mandi, you *are* so doggone photogenic! so beautiful!
ang, great job w/ pics! love them. xo
Hey Angie . . . I have been wanting to call you and schedule a time for taking pictures. However, I don't think I have your number around here anyway, so if you could send it to me, or just call ME, then we can talk. Can't wait! My # is 442 7914, Thanks!!
Thanks again for taking the pictures for us. Love them! Can't wait to show you how they look in the nursery. (The pics you took of A kissing my belly are sweet too- Doug thinks they're cute...)
precious. can't wait to see pictures of the little peanut. :) mis. Oh and yes, she looks fab.u.lous. If only I could pull that off looking so great!
oh, i just can hardly wait to meet this baby!! Mandi, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! i'm so excited for you and Doug and this new journey!!
Ang~you're pictures go down in history....
When I read the title to the post I thought you were going to announce that you were preggo!!
Thank you so much for posting these pictures! They are so good and I was so happy to see pics of Mandi's belly! :) I know, I should email some of myself too...they won't be that good though! Ang, you take great pictures; & Doug and Mandi, I can't wait for you guys to meet your little baby!
Post a Comment