Last weekend we were invited down to the
Neumann Family Ranch in Maryland for their annual "Wreath-Making Tradition"! It was *so much fun*! After the wreaths are made & decorated everyone heads into the house for hot cider & desserts. There is also Christmas caroling in the house, but we missed that, because we were lingering in the barn "catching up" with friends!

Scott & I made our wreath together...or I should say that Scott was the one who actually "made" it... I am not good w/crafty things-so I gathered the greens & he assembled. It turned out beautifully! =)
The barn was
festively lit.


The
Bookers came up from NC just for the evening!!!

"Friends are Friends Forever...." (JK!!!)
I do treasure these girls though!!! =)) They pray for me, & encourage me biblicaly & gently point out areas that I might need to grow in. Such a blessing!


What a fun fun night!
Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
if i remember correctly. i have actually been there. isn't it the parents home of the one young girl in your care group? forget her name.
i went down to visit her one weekend with a mutual ywam friend.
beautiful place.
she also got married there, right.
lovely. looks like tons of fun.
omw kara! such a small world...yes, she did get married there. her name is jamie! =))
ok, my face in that pic of jamie & i is tooooo frightening. intense. what a fun night! love you all! xo
i was glad that you made the trip down as it was so good to be there with friends. hopefully again next year we can continue this tradition.
i remembered her name this morning. yes, jamie. we have a mutual friend, sarah bollinger.
anyways, remember their beautiful property too. gorgeous. nice family.
Post a Comment