Hey there Angie. I just got a chance to catch up on your blog. Lots of exciting things happening in your household! I saw the picture of "indoor shuffleboard" and was curious whose game that is? I ask because we sold something like it years ago at the Crossway yard sale. It belonged to our Belgian neighbors. I often wish we had kept it, but if you have it, I'm glad it is in good hands.
1 comment:
Hey there Angie. I just got a chance to catch up on your blog. Lots of exciting things happening in your household!
I saw the picture of "indoor shuffleboard" and was curious whose game that is? I ask because we sold something like it years ago at the Crossway yard sale. It belonged to our Belgian neighbors. I often wish we had kept it, but if you have it, I'm glad it is in good hands.
Post a Comment