Sunday, March 21, 2010

~my girl~ 2.5

I love my girl! She is just a riot & she has a HUGE personality.

She & I are opposites...sometimes that can be challenging, but most times it's lots of fun.

She already tells me when she likes my outfits & if she thinks my clothes match/don't match.

She LOVES when I do her nails...& thinks that you can't wear flip flops unless your toes are painted. (& her preference if she can pick-is always the BRIGHTEST color of pink that's around.)

She is very sensitive & will often ask me if I'm sad or happy.

SHE IS A PERFECTIONIST!

She loves the phone...(real or pretend)

She reminds me of her great-grandma Kreider in the fact that she has a sharp memory! She doesn't forget a thing...& it is helpful with her bible memory at church!

She's uncordinated....w/too many falls to prove it. =(

She LOVES puzzles & playing with pretend food. Last week she asked me if she could go to market & help daddy work....it won't be long.

On the weekends, Addalie & I often find ourselves with time for the 2 of us to do "fun things" since Scott is at market. This past weekend, we went on a little "date" to Isaac's. (the whole time she was asking if we were at "Isaacs' house??? I heard a few chuckles from the waitress's) I love the set-up that they have there for kids. It is very child-friendly. We got to sit right in front of the big aquarium.
AND.... Afterwards, we had a little photo shoot with the trains down the road. Addalie LOVES trains. It's very convenient that we live so close to Strasburg Railroad! It was a perfect evening...& I was excited to be able to "capture" my little girlie in this stage of life.


(can you see that she's about to pop up? I begged her to sit there for 1 second.)
SHE DOES

NOT STOP

MOVING! EVER! (we actually "practice" sitting still at home on the couch w/her.)











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet SWEET girl (going on young woman!)

continue to capture these moments. I am only now realizing how fast they truly go. My kids are growing too fast and pictures are such priceless memories to have & hold FOREVER!


*had to laugh at the "clumsy" comment. cause i can just picture her last week. falling every few minutes, but laughing at herself in joy!

sentz said...

what a great date night with your little girl! your pictures of her really capture her personality and sweetness. great lighting and placement!! all you needed was that 1 sec of her sitting and you got a wonderful shot.

Anonymous said...

Ang....these pictures are absolutely priceless.......I just want to jump in them and give her the biggest hug ever!!!! Living Large...that is a fitting description for her.You do an amazing job in capturing her personality in pictures....don't know how you do it... Thanks for the yummy lunch!! Grandma S.

Shelly said...

*Beautiful* pictures, Ang! The lighting is absolutely perfect . . . and you captured it so well. Reminds me that I should take pictures of D at Strasburg RR too since he has loved and been "addicted" to trains from . . . maybe birth?? Thanks for sharing.

The Heitlands said...

She sounds so much like my firstborn. Those #1 girls are something else.

Unknown said...

one of my favorite posts. love her little cowgirl-type :) outfit. hope all is well. if you are ever bored with camera in hand, you can pop over and take campbell's 3 yr. and calli's 18 mo. :) right. i know...how do we have time to get bored...smiles. mis.

Sarah Smith said...

love this! you two seem to have so much fun together! can't wait to do all these fun things with my girlie when she arrives! :)

Blog Archive