Thursday, May 27, 2010

mulching





*Addalie says "thanks to gma jane for this wheelbarrel." She loved helping!*

 

We had such a fun family day mulching!  the weather was pleasant & all 3 of us worked together as a team! 
afterwards we showered & headed out for some dinner. 

(2 years ago around Christmas time I was doing some shopping.  I was walking from a store to my car & saw what looked like a credit card on the ground.  It had been snowing so the card looked DIRTY...I bent down to pick it up & here it was not 1 but 2 gift cards to TGI Friday's.  I picked them up..looked around to see if there was anyone I thought might have lost them....didn't see a soul around- so I brushed them off headed to my car & called to check the balance.  Much to my "luck" they were both totally unused!! 
WOW!
I felt so bad for the person who had probably bought them to give as gifts.  But still I couldn't see a potential owner anywhere around...& the parking lot I was in was miles from the closest TGI resturant.
So- that is where we ate (for the 2nd time w/these gift cards.) after we were done mulching.  
It was a great ending to a fullfilling day.  (& I'm so glad our mulching is done, because now it is HOT!) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so glad you are done too. want to come help me do mine...now...today? :) mis.

Blog Archive