Sunday, June 20, 2010

daddy

Dear Daddy-
Thank you so much for being a wonderful father to me.  I absolutely adore you....you are my hero!  I watch everything you do & say-so you might want to be careful!  =) 

I love sitting on the couch right beside you & watching the Phillies.  Thanks for explaining baseball to me & telling me about all of the players.  Mommy says that I know more about baseball at 2 years old then she ever did (until she got married to you of course). 

I love sitting my bunny on the kitchen table & eating cereal with you in the mornings.  (especially Fruity Pebbles...when we sneak it into the house w/out mommy knowing.  she says it has too much sugar-but it is our favorite!)

I love going on bike rides with you at the beach.

I love visiting you at market.  Lately I've been asking mommy if I can go the market to help you. 

I love going to your softball games. 

I love going to Jennies with you for breakfast.  Even if it's you & your guy friends & none of them bring their kids along....you still let me come along &..you always make me feel welcomed & special.

I love eating your favorite dessert with you! (ice cream w/warm raspberries on top)

I love going along to run all of your "market errands"- the bank & PO & Clarks (POPCORN!) & Costco.

I love that you always come & pray with me & tuck me in at night.

I love being your little girl!!  & that will never change.
Happy Father's Day Daddy! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that first picture. priceless!!

Anonymous said...

precious pictures ang..juanita

Sara Lazio said...

that is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww...my heart is melting!! Karen

Janie said...

What a special tribute to a special Daddy. Great pictures.

Blog Archive