Monday, July 5, 2010

homemade yogurt (thanks mom)+ fruit+blender+freezer = healthy popsicles!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome! I have been wanting to do this, but have to contact a tupperware lady or find these little mold things at a thrift store or something. Seems like I've seen tons of them at yardsales in the past, but now that I've been on a hunt for them for the last month or so . . . can't find 'em! =( Does anyone have some they're wanting to get rid of??

Angela Stoltzfus said...

shelly-i'm actually using my moms popsicle molds....i was at williams sonoma & they were selling something similar for WAY to much $$$....& thankfully i remembered that my mom used to makes these for us when we were kids. i'll keep my eyes open for you.

sentz said...

i got some this summer when i visited this store in MA, but they have them on line at www.surlatable.com (type in ice pops. hope this helps.

Sara Lazio said...

shelly
I was at Michael's and got 2 for 66 cents yesterday. They are a bit larger. I am doing a different thing with them that I am going to post on my blog hopefully this week. Angie I remember those molds. SO fun. They look yummy!! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive