I "thought" that these pictures were lost. I haven't been able to access them on my computer. Not sure what the heck happened...It's still a mystery. But finally today I figured out a way to get them...well some of them...not all of the pics that I took were found.
(including some of Mandi & Alicia...so bummed.)
but it's better than nothing (which is what I thought I had.)
*************************************************************
In June, Scott's parents generously took the family to New York City.
It was part of our Christmas gift. They had everything all planned out & it was SO MUCH FUN!
We took a boat ride in the Hudson River around Manhattan Island.
Then we went down into the city. Times Square, 5th Ave., Bryant Park for lunch & more. Addalie wasn't too impressed with the big city...Her favorite part was the park with pigeons & a carousel. .jpg)
.jpg)
"what is this crazy place??"
Then we drove about an hour (I actually forget how far...but not too far.)
Into a mountains-ish town & stayed at a really nice golf resort.
The guys golfed (of course =))
The girls went to the spa!!!
& we all just relaxed.
It was wonderful.
THANK YOU KEN & KAREN!!!
Your generosity is an example to us!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
what a gift family is! so fun to see your enjoyment. mis.
This looked like SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!
All of me wanted to jump into that resort's pool (and spa!!!). Loved it!!!! (A & M have the same swimsuit, of which their little boobies are always on the outside of!)
Post a Comment