Wednesday, September 8, 2010

more photos from today


1-2. shopping yesterday
4.we eat bfast every morning in the hotel restaurant...this is our waitress.  her & A are buds!
5.jyla is used to a squatty potty.  she is learning to "squat" on the toilet in our hotel room.
6.  taking laundry to a local place to get washed.
7.  Chinese in the park
8.  his girls
9, 10.  bubbles!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

it all looks exhausting to me. :) jyla is just precious...we are ready for you to be home already. :) keep it up guys...we are praying for your patience and endurance too. mis

Anonymous said...

i think of you constantly throughout my day (although i realize you are sleeping at that time. i pray for sound rest) and i anxiously await your updates and precious/priceless photo's!

we are so happy for you & pray that god provides all that is needed for this journey of your lives. he is faithful & i continue to pray you feel showered with love, grace for each moment, strength, peace, wisdom, health & rest.

Anonymous said...

tell your mama hello.
i am so blessed in knowing she is with you!

thank the lord for our mama's!

Kendra said...

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted sooner...every time I've been on I've had my hands tied up with Ryle! Ang, how are you feeling and how are your diabetes?
Thanks so much for taking the time to update us with what you've been experiencing and with photos! I am always looking forward to your next post. We are praying for you all and thinking of you quite often. Scott, you are doing a great job. Nothing like jumping right on in to FULL time daddy! Praying for strength for you and that Jyla would be okay for a few minutes each day.
Can't wait to see you all home!

Love you...Kendra

mandi said...

I love the picture of Jyla squatting on the toilet! Hilarious. She will love that picture when she's older, I'm sure. :) You're doing a great job capturing your time there with pictures. I (almost!) feel like I'm there with you. We miss you guys! Come home soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us in touch. We are thinking and praying for you often--many adjustments for everyone!! I love the picture of the "bag lady". Give her a BIG hug for me.

Mary Ann

Vern said...

Hi Guys, I must tell you what I saw at Target yesterday. I was thinking of you guys and I was feeling sad with Jyla, only imagining what she must be feeling and thinking. As I was walking in the parking lot I saw a women with 2 kids pushing a cart and she had 2 little girls with her around 5 and 7 years old. I saw the one little girl was Chinese and I noticed she was laughing, and having a good time with her sister and mom. I'm sure she was a gift from China as well and at that moment my heart was feeling lighter and I knew in my heart of hearts that one day Jyla will be laughing and smiling and she will feel loved and secure and no more sadness. Hang in there and know that what you are doing for Jyla is a gift like none other. You delight the heart of God!

Love ya. (P.S.Hi Janie)

Fan said...

One of my favorite Bible verses is found in Deut. 33:27: "The eternal God is my refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." What Scott is doing for Jyla is exactly what God does for us--He holds us until we are no longer afraid, until we are able to trust His heart and until we know without a shadow of doubt that He will never leave us.

My prayer for both of you is that in quietness and trust you will find your strength. His Grace is enough for THIS moment, for THIS day.

Blog Archive