Last night we ordered Papa Johns Pizza to our room! It tasted SO yummy! We've been eating in Chinese restaurants since we've gotten here. & if you have kids you know it's not easy to eat in restaurants day after day!! This was way easier than taking our 2 girlies to a restaurant & trying to order off of a Chinese menu for them....(let along keeping them straight!)
Then, we took a walk (there is a Starbucks here!!!) Such a treat to have pizza & Starbucks all in one evening!! =)
The last picture is of my mom. She got some ice cream & wasn't exactly sure of what "kind" it was. So she asked....& was told that there were green beans in the center of her popsicle!!!
Today it is raining....(there are some typhoons & monsoons around us, but we are only getting rain.)
Today is "paperwork" day. We have a meeting this afternoon to go over things.
Prayer: Continued bonding with Jyla. I can't wait to hold her!! She is doing well with Scott.
Sleep for us all: Sleeping is still interesting...I slept w/ear plugs & an eye mask last night...(no pics of that. =))
& my poor mom usually ends up with Addalie in her bed by morning....(Addalie is a kicker so I'm sure my moms not getting good sleep!)
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- April (3)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (10)
- December (9)
- November (7)
- October (10)
- September (12)
- August (13)
- July (6)
- June (12)
- May (10)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- February (8)
- January (11)
- December (8)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (38)
- August (12)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (11)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (9)
- November (13)
- October (13)
- September (7)
- August (10)
- July (10)
- June (9)
- May (14)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (12)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (8)
- April (10)
- March (8)
- February (8)







4 comments:
What's wrong, Janie looks like your not sure about those green beans in your popsicle!!!
I see happy and contentment starting to shine from Jyla's eyes.
Yea!!!!
I want you to know that I am following your story with great interest and eating up all the pictures and captions. Thank you so much for sharing all of this. It is so amazing. So much emotion and depth in every picture and in your descriptions - makes me feel like I am almost there with you. Praying for all of you.
So happy to hear you're all doing well. I'm sure you're going crazy waiting to hold your baby! :) I remember in Vietnam loving KFC mashed potatoes. Of course it had been years before that I had them and I haven't considered getting them once I returned. Enjoy your pizza!
Post a Comment