Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pneumonia...

....that is our diagnosis.  After 3 days of fevers, I took Adds to the doctor because I knew that my "normally happy girl" had far more than a cold....I AM THANKFUL to know what is going on...& to have her on anti-biotics!  The dr. said she will continue to have fevers/feel sick for 48 more hours....so I think I can pull through knowing that she is going to get better soon. 
As for me...I am feeling like I have what she has....we will wait & see.  Hopefully I won't become any more symptomatic than I already am.  & PRAYING that Jyla will stay healthy!  (She is always wanting to be held...even by me now =))ptl...but w/Scott at market for the next 2 days...I'd prefer not to get too close to her...& make her sick.  We don't really have options though...so I am just praying for her health!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang.. i will be thinking of you the next 2 days. hope everything goes good. it was great listening to scotts stories today! :) you both are doing a wonderful job! praying and love ya, juanita

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Oh my. My heart is overwhelmed for you and what you must be going through. I pray for healing and that Jyla and Scott would not get sick and that Jyla would continue to bond well with you and allow you to hold and care for her. And that soon, she would not need so much holding (although then you'll miss it) and that she would SLEEP well and long, for her sake and for yours. I also pray for your blood sugars to be well managed. I'm jealous that Jack got to see you and I missed you at the fair. His sugar went low almost as soon as he got there and so he sat down, ate, waited a bit, and then went home, tired again. At least he did get to see your family!

The lady of the house... said...

oh dear sweet Ang~~hang in there, the sun will shine again on your health, (and your children's health too)!!
ONE
DAY
AT
A
TIME.

XOXO.
p.s. you text me if you need ANYTHING, day or night i will go get it and deliver it....and wave to you from a distance!! :)

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you all, Angie. PEACE in the midst of the storm.

Much love,
Cynthia

Mandy said...

Oh no! I am so sorry that y'all are sick! Praying little Jyla stays healthy, and praying for SLEEP for your whole family! Challenges and transitions are easier to handle when you are rested. I hope this weekend went well with Scott gone.

Blog Archive