Saturday, October 30, 2010

*thanks*


I just need to say a huge
THANK YOU!!!!!

We have been so supported & so blessed since returning home from China!
We don't have a whole lot of friends who have adopted & so at times this path can feel lonely....
but, I can honestly say that I don't feel "alone".
So So So many of you have written sweet, encouraging notes/cards/emails/texts/brought us meals, & given the girls gifts just because.
Last week one day Scott went out to get the mail &
when he came back inside he had a slightly "terrified" look on his face!
He was certain that he had forgotten a major event in my life...
maybe even my birthday??
because there were so many hand-written cards in the mailbox for me! 
I assured him that no-he didn't forget anything...
& then
I proceeded to be enouraged,
reminded of HIS faithfullness,
& blessed by numerous friends thru the cards.
So, I wish that I could give each one of you a big hug of thankfullness...
because your "words" truely are bright spots in my day!
Hopefully the next time I see "you" I will be able to thank you in person...
but I'm certain that there will be times when my brain is completely fogged over...
& when I am with you I temporarily forget all that I wish to say...

So...

THANK YOU!
We are blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the least we can do.
still praying for you as you adjust and find your new "normal".

blessings over you.

Blog Archive