...when mommy unloads the dishwasher. i cry if she puts me down or i'm not being held.
i know it's probably not the "safest perch" in the house, but i sit real still.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thought of the perfect birthday gift for A, last night. And I think I have a good Idea of what to send Jyla. I am praying for their relationship and I pray that they have a sweet friendship like we do!! I love you and you are amazing!! The Lord is faithful and I know he will show you in a much greater picture how he loves your mother's heart and gave Jyla a home full of love!! In my prayers! Love you big sis!
2 comments:
Thought of the perfect birthday gift for A, last night.
And I think I have a good Idea of what to send Jyla.
I am praying for their relationship and I pray that they have a sweet friendship like we do!! I love you and you are amazing!! The Lord is faithful and I know he will show you in a much greater picture how he loves your mother's heart and gave Jyla a home full of love!!
In my prayers!
Love you big sis!
this is precious.
you are working the best you can with her nearness to you.
GREAT JOB!!!!!!
team work makes the dream work!! ;)
Post a Comment