Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Sister In Law!!

A long time ago when I "entered" the Stoltzfus Family there were no "girls"....
It was just me & Karen (who is a lady as opposed to a girl =))
If I have my math correct, it was like that for about 5 years.
There were often some very interesting times...
Times when the other brothers just didn't understand where Scott & I were coming from...
& also some wonderful times with Karen & I.

& then slowly, the girls started coming!
Doug & Mandi got married next with a beautiful outdoor reception,
& then Todd & Alicia had  Texas wedding
& now....
Brad & Stacy are planning a spring wedding!!
I have no doubt that it will be a fabulous occasion!

Stacy & I have always been friends...even apart from Brad.
So, it is so very sweet to have her joining the family!
& now if you include the grandchildren(3) in this family...
us girls are definitely out-numbering the guys...
=)
just saying....
Brad is now living in Colorado & Stacy plans to move out there after the wedding.
(one more reason for us to visit...right Adam & Sara?)

 I had SO MUCH FUN taking pictures of these 2. 
(this was my 1rst photo shoot since returning from China....& I was in my glory!
They are quite a stunning couple.









Congrats Brad & Stacy.
I
AM
SO
HAPPY
for you both!

ps- they got engaged in a HOT AIR BALLOON!

3 comments:

tines said...

loving these pics Ang! great job. and yes Brad & Stacy...stunning couple no doubt!!! beautiful! congrats!

The lady of the house... said...

i'm with tina....what a beautiful couple. brad looks all grown up, but i'm sure he's still a kid at heart and i hope he always stays that way~~~! so happy for them both. new love is always a pleasure to see!! xoxo

cynthia haughery said...

I'm so happy for you, Angie! You are getting a life full of fellowship that is beyond price. A new sister.
I'm just so happy for you, period. As I got a chance to catch up on some posts that I've missed.....so much joy and beauty in your life!! (and busy craziness, too, I'd imagine!!)
We all love you and are happy for you.
Cynthia

Blog Archive