Beautiful timeline your going to cherish always!! Love you pictures and seeing how far your growing family is going with every post and with all the support of friends and family. I'm blessed to be a small part of your big world. Happy Thanksgiving!
BTW...I'm sure goats milk tastes a lot different than cows. Kinda like steak in Lancaster is WAY different then in Maine.
2 comments:
So cute! Emerson won't drink milk except in cereal either. It must taste very different from what they're used to.
Beautiful timeline your going to cherish always!! Love you pictures and seeing how far your growing family is going with every post and with all the support of friends and family. I'm blessed to be a small part of your big world. Happy Thanksgiving!
BTW...I'm sure goats milk tastes a lot different than cows. Kinda like steak in Lancaster is WAY different then in Maine.
Post a Comment