Last week we took the girls swimming.
(Jyla got a flotation thingy for Christmas & we just had to try it out! thank you Todd & Alicia!)
It was lots of fun. It was very apparent that Jyla had never been swimming before...
once again...I think she thought we were crazy!!!
but it didn't take long until she was smiling & trying to "swim".
Addalie did great & is already talking about jumping off of the diving board
at grandma & grandpa's pool this summer.
My camera battery died soon after we got there...
so I didn't get many good pics....but I got a few of Jyla's 1rst swim!


2 comments:
love this! where did you go? those girls of yours are too adorable!!! just wanna SQUEEZE em! can't wait til fri. xo
It is SO great to see a smile on little J.'s face!!!! You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment