Friday, February 18, 2011

who needs a crib.........

when you have a daddy to sleep on?

this is still jyla's preferred method of sleeping. 
when we were in China, it is the ONLY way that she would sleep....
thankfully she is getting more comfortable in her crib now.
however, her nights are still very interrupted.
every once in a random while, she will sleep all night.
but normal for her is up 2-4 times.

we still have a mattress on the floor of her room, where i usually end up sleeping because it is easier to comfort her from there than it is to get out of bed every time she wakes up.

6 comments:

Jena said...

I know it sounds crazy girl, but treasure those times!!! I mean it, bottle them up... I thought there would never be a time when khai would sleep through the night w/o me rocking him for 45 minute stretches a couple of times a night... and now he does, and I miss those precious times!

tines said...

what a sweet pic! xo

Doug and Mandi said...

ohhh i love this, ang! that's crazy that she is 2 and it's still her favorite way to sleep. M only liked that position for the first few months of her life. :) what a sweet, sweet picture.

The lady of the house... said...

LOVE this picture. and love that it's B & W. precious moments in a lifetime.

p.s. thank you for today.

Marcia said...

Hi! If you're interested in the orphan care awareness banquet you can visit my blog openmouth318.blogspot.com or email me at openmouth318 @ gmail dot com. We'd love to have you there! I got to interact with Jyla just a bit at Mary's house the other evening. What a sweetie!
Marcia

Robin said...

I have come back and looked at this picture quite a few times. It is priceless. And so are you, my friend. Miss you.

Blog Archive