Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a happy happy happy day!

We had a fabulous weekend!
The wedding was gorgeous! 
There was lots of celebrating.
The wedding had some CrAzY parts!! 
(but it was Brad's wedding...so that was expected.)
The weather was perfect for pictures & our prayers were answered as it didn't rain at all!
I have many more wonderful images that I can't wait to share....
but I want the bride & groom to see them 1rst! 


9 comments:

beckarecka said...

beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see more. :)

Wanda said...

oh the suspense!!! Those 2 pictures are such a tease, can't wait to see the rest! You were awesome Angie, thanks for all you did that day, SUPER!!!

Anonymous said...

it was a great day!
i didn't know what exactly to expect, seeing it was Brad's wedding.

fun times.
good pics.

sentz said...

great pictures ang!!! you did a great job the whole day! i love the one in the field of them together! i can not wait to see more.

Stacy Stoltzfus =) said...

Love them Ang! Thanks!!!!!

Jena said...

I was thinking about you all, wondering how it went... if these pics are any indication, it went FABULOUSLY!!!

Unknown said...

yes, yes, yes...ditto, ditto, ditto. can't wait to see more and hear all about it. :) mis.

Doug and Mandi said...

more more more! these two are gorgeous and i can't wait to see the other pics!

bjf photography said...

awesome job ang!

Blog Archive