Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wild flowers & sunshine

Last night my 2 girls & I went down to The King Homestead to take pictures of Campbell & Calli!  
(of course we had to get some of Kaycee too because she's just so photogenic & beautiful!!)
Their mommy is one of my best friends...who I don't get to see enough of.
There were lots of wild flowers & warm lingering sunshine...
& it was quite a riot trying to do a photo shoot withe 5 little girls running around...
(make that 4 girls...Jyla just wanted to be carried!! 
apparently she didn't realize that I was holding the camera!?)
We ended up taking quite the hike to a neighboring barn...through TALL grasses...
& poor Missy who despite being 30+ weeks pregnant, also wasn't feeling well.
She is a trouper!!
But like I said, the weather was fabulous & no one was complaining.
Here is what we got:











another sister on the way!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks again girl. i know it was a little bit crazy, but considering...they did really well. now to get you guys down here just for fun, that's next on the agenda. maybe scott can miss a softball game some night? ;) mis.

Heather Buckwalter said...

love the pictures! you do great work! :)
heather

Blog Archive