Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Celebrating

Addalie's birthday was on Monday-Jyla's birthday was on Tuesday!  I was a bit emotional as we celebrated both of their lives.  :)  Our house is still party central.  Lots of balloons-cake- & new presents flying around!

Things have been a bit nuts.  Mostly with fun stuff. 
Busy with photo shoots=editing.  A (last)-weekend trip to DC to visit dear friends.  Celebrating the girl's bdays.  Packing to fly out to Denver this coming weekend. (!!!) Care Group tonight.  School fall parties for them both tomorrow.  & the latest development:  we will be spending the day at Hershey Medical Center on Friday because Jyla's lip (where she had surgery in China) is infected & they don't want us to leave town until the see her.  In the midst of it all, I am trying to remember that my little girlies are more important than my to do list.  & they are such a blessing in our lives!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Day!!!
What sweeties!!!

sentz said...

what a sweet celebration for your family. have a great time out in CO!!!

Robin said...

Aaah, happy birthday sweet girls!!

Stacy Stoltzfus said...

Ang, I am SO excited for you guys to come out here, you have no idea! So excited for the girls b-days. I was going to call but realized we get to celebrate in person THIS sunday!

Unknown said...

celebrating with you! praying for jyla's lip, and loving you are taking a fun trip together. have so much fun. hope to reconnect when you get home!! ~mis.

Anonymous said...

fyi - love your long locks!
looks FAB!

Jena said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME IN CO!!!! Happy Birthday to your girls, what a blessing they are:)
and thanks again for taking time in your busy weekend to take photos to us, I know it meant a lot to us all!

Blog Archive