I can't believe that I'm still blogging about Christmas.....
But-better late than never.
On Christmas evening we went to Scott's parents house for dinner.
These 3 little ladies had lots of fun celebrating Christmas together!
We missed having Brad & Stacy with us.
*thank you Mandi for the next 2 family pics from your camera*
"Happy Birthday Baby Jesus"
Opening presents from Grandma & Grandpa.
Grandma made the girls soft blankets & pillows to take to the beach for their little beds there.

Thank you Ken & Karen for a wonderful evening!
The next day we went to the Kreider Family Christmas.

The End!
(now I can move onto New Years Eve)








2 comments:
Okay, what's up? Our kids got knotted blankets from Clark's parents too!! Is it in the family blood?
ha.ha.ha. we get handmade kiddie blankets over here too, so mix some king blood into that stoltzfus gene pool too. :) can't wait to hear about new years. how in the WORLD have ya been? i am thinking that phone is taking up way too much of your time... :) have a great week.
Post a Comment