Jyla is doing well.
Thank you to those who prayed, texted, called & emailed.
This is her as we were waiting (& waiting for 2.5 hrs in the pre-op room)
She got a little crazy after they gave her valium to "calm her".
I asked if I could take some home with me...& I think they thought I was serious. maybe i was? :)
This is her after surgery-still a little out of it.
She wasn't allowed to eat or drink before surgery & after she had to have liquids for awhile
so the nurse gave her a popsicle & Jyla thought she was pretty cool.
She made tons of friends in the OR with the doctors & nurses.
& was greeted with a "get well" balloon, flowers, stuffed animal & candy when she got home.
*thank you grandma & pa pa stoltzfus*

1 comment:
so so glad to hear it went well! I was thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment