I'm learning
that Jyla has a certain "laugh".
When I hear this "laugh" no matter where I am or what I'm doing-
I know that I need to quickly go & see what is going on.
I have a hard time getting her to take me seriously. :)
These are the faces that I see all the time
(especially when I am trying to correct her.)
Her eyes are so expressive!
I am a very "watchful" mom.
Probably more then I should be.
But I only have 2 kids-so it's not as hard to keep track.
I CANNOT imagine the things that would go on around here if I wasn't peeking in on this girl.
A few days ago she cut a good 6 inch long chunk of her hair.
Luckily she has lots of hair right now so you can't even notice it..
& Luckily Addalie told me about it before Jyla could keep going...
I know this is normal-
Yesterday she was playing outside.
When she came in there was mud ALL over her mouth!
I asked her to open her mouth & there was dirt all over her teeth...Like inbedded in her molars.
Clearly she did more then just taste it...
She was eating it. I couldnt get all of it out-there was so much...
Again, I know that lots of kids do this-
Today I found her running around the house with a large container of yogurt & a spoon...
eating & laughing & leaving a trail of yogurt behind her in 4 different rooms.
She thinks that she is just "hilarious"
She loves it when Addalie tells her that she is "crazy"!
At lunchtime today she said
"When I grow up, I want to be a mommy so that I can be in charge!"




1 comment:
oh ang, i shouldn't laugh.....
but i am!!!!!!!!
jyla girl, keepin' you on your toes, and your knees!!!
Post a Comment