Tuesday, May 1, 2012

bed time tent

Today I washed Addalie's sheets
& before I had a chance to re-make her bed,
she & Jyla had made a tent.
They used the corners of her bed & her little IKEA reading chair with a fitted sheet pulled across.
They begged to sleep here together all night....
Scott & I just kinda looked at each other
because Jyla STILL doesn't sleep well at night.
but since nights around here are NEVER uninterrupted...
we decided it can't be much worse then it usually is :) 

Proud little girls in the "tent" 
ps-we didn't hear a peep all night.
i can't remember the last time that jyla slept through the night!?
what a nice break it was for us to not be woken up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is ~still~ my kids favorite thing to do: make tents and sleep on the floor. can't get much easier than that, eigh? :)

sentz said...

Love the pink tent!! maybe they would do great sleeping in the same room. I remember sharing a room with my sister growing up :) so glad you got a break!

tines said...

that is so fun! what fun parents you are! so...yeah, i say buy a double bed & pop them in the same room! i love that it was quiet all night! i also shared w/ my sis. xo

Blog Archive