Every morning, I walk out to the garden & pick some
basil or cilantro to add to my omelette!
YUM.
loving it.
I have been at war with all of the beetles, hand picking them off.
& when the farmer sprayed the corn field in our backyard he also sprayed a big part of our garden:(
I saw it happen.
It killed our squash...but everything else is seeming to be ok.
Green Beans are ready.
this is the 2nd planting...
the 1rst time around I planted the seeds too deep & they never came up!? I'm learning as I go.
Sweet Peppers are here.
Addalie is loving the cucumbers.
I can't wait for the tomatoes!
The 1rst 5 years of my life were spent running around our family-owned greenhouse in KS!
Both of my parents have "green-thumbs".
I don't think I have a choice but to enjoy this! :)


2 comments:
Love your garden pics! It looks amazing!
your garden does look amazing, Ang! i'm ashamed of mine...and my parents are produce farmers!?!?! you definitely have the green thumb. love the pic of you & your dad. so cute & i def see Adds in you. xo
Post a Comment