Monday, February 4, 2008
I've joined the band wagon.......
....and started a blog. I must admit that I held off for awhile because I didn't want to have a blog just because everyone else had one. But, we have family that is out of town & they love to see pictures of Addalie & get the updates, so this seemed like a conveinant way to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- April (3)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (10)
- December (9)
- November (7)
- October (10)
- September (12)
- August (13)
- July (6)
- June (12)
- May (10)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- February (8)
- January (11)
- December (8)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (38)
- August (12)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (11)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (9)
- November (13)
- October (13)
- September (7)
- August (10)
- July (10)
- June (9)
- May (14)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (12)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (8)
- April (10)
- March (8)
- February (8)
7 comments:
HI ANG!! First of all, WELCOME! It's fun on here. I did the same thing in waiting b/c it seemed "everyone" had a blog, now, I wish I hadn't waited so long.....it's just such a great creative outlet and I love sharing our lives with others! Looking forward to sunnier days ahead when we can meet at the park!
welcome my friend. i'm so excited you've joined the blogging world. i agree, it's a nice way for family and friends that don't live in the area to keep in touch and it's also fun for those of us in the area to peek in on your lives too.
by the way, adorable picture of addie on the top of the page, too stinkin' cute.
yippeee! cute pic for sure! more more!!! xo
What fun to stay connected to you this way also......I love it and am so proud of you for joining the "band wagon"....I will be a faithful reader!!! Love much, Karen
Absolutely Ang!! I love it!
hi Ang, I've been wanting to comment on the last few posts. IF you want people to be able to comment you have to click "post options" at the bottom of each post and click "allow comments." I wasn't sure if you knew this or not. OOOOH, I was cringing when I was reading the post about Addalie's MAG 3 Renal....poor baby!! What a brave little girl!! I'm sure she is worn out, I would be too! Hope you're staying warm & cozy.
I miss you.
oh, good! you're online. i can't seem to leave a comment on your most recent posts, so I'll do it here. I love the pictures of your baby girl and so sorry about the "1,2,3 & your out" experience. We will pray for healing for her kidney, whatever the problem may be.
Post a Comment