oh my lands, how dear is she?! absolutely too precious. i would love a picture. maddie needs another play date with her second cousin (i guess that's what they are, right?) anxious to see you here in florida!
Dear Ang... Thank you SO much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Aren't they fun to receive? I was hesitant to jump on the blog bandwagon. Now I am enjoying the ride! Adalie (whose name I probably mispelled, but absolutely love) is truly a beautiful baby...even though she looks quite a bit like her daddy! :) (Just kidding!!!). I felt for you when reading about all those test they had to put her through. That had to be a rough time...and yet, thankfully for her, she has the mom she does!
I will be a regular on your site. Thank you for sharing your life in this way... Jeane`
3 comments:
oh my lands, how dear is she?! absolutely too precious. i would love a picture. maddie needs another play date with her second cousin (i guess that's what they are, right?) anxious to see you here in florida!
totally sweet pics! i love them. xo
Dear Ang...
Thank you SO much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Aren't they fun to receive? I was hesitant to jump on the blog bandwagon. Now I am enjoying the ride! Adalie (whose name I probably mispelled, but absolutely love) is truly a beautiful baby...even though she looks quite a bit like her daddy! :) (Just kidding!!!). I felt for you when reading about all those test they had to put her through. That had to be a rough time...and yet, thankfully for her, she has the mom she does!
I will be a regular on your site. Thank you for sharing your life in this way...
Jeane`
Post a Comment