Friday, February 22, 2008

Daddy's Girl!


Not long after Addalie was born I started to realize that she is ALOT like her daddy! Not only does she look just like him (she looks just like his baby pictures) but her personality is also resembleing his! The days ahead could be interesting. =)
Most mornings when Addalie wakes up we come downstairs & Scott is sitting at the kitchen table having his quiet time. Usually while I am getting her bottle ready, Scott holds her. I thought this was such a sweet picture, so I just had to post it! Addalie already loves looking at books--but I'm pretty sure she was wondering why there weren't any pictures in daddy's big book. Never the less, she was engrossed by it for quite so time...until her bottle appeared that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture. there is something very neat about fathers and daughters. i enjoy watching clark and madelyn so much and am blessed by the tenderness that comes out of a man when interacting with his daughter. i pray scott and addalie continue to have a blessed and special relationship.

Anonymous said...

So precious!!! I love to see Patrick in my children. She sure is a doll.

It was good to see you the other week and meet you little one.

Hope you have a great week - Mj

Blog Archive