Friday, March 7, 2008

I've been tagged....

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Auntie Anne's Corporate
2. FIC (Counseling Center)
3. Linens & Things (only for 2 days. I really didn't like it.)
4. Market of course! with my husband =)

Four movies I would watch over & over again:
1. Top Gun
2. Good Will Hunting
3. The Sound of Music
4. The Grinch

Four places I have lived:
1. Kansas (born there)
2. Florida
3. Texas
4. Strasburg -is my current home sweet home!

Four TV shows I watch:
1. 24 -when it used to be on.. =(
2. Brothers & Sisters (Scott & I watch it together every Sunday nite with a big bowl of popcorn.)
3. The Office
4. King of Queens (love it)
*We are in the process of getting cable....could be a bad thing.*

Four places I have been:
1. Englad
2. Isreal
3. Costa Rica
4. Hong Kong

Four people who e-mail me (fairly regularly):
1. Tina
2. Kathy
3. Scott's mom
4. Kara

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Chocolate chip cookies w/milk (when my sugars are low of course!)
3. Blueberries
4. Corn on the cob

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In Denver with my sister (except i get altitude sickness in denver, so maybe not, but SOMEWHERE with my sister! i miss her.)
2. getting a looong massage.
3. somewhere warm.
4. but actually i'm pretty content right here in my house with my little girl!

Four things I look forward to:
1. this summer with Addie
2. going to OCNJ (twice in May, once in July, & once in Sept.) we are spoiled!
3. Scott coming home from market after a long day.
4. adopting a child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it possible that i could learn a few new things about you?! wow, i think i may have.

thanks for playing along.

Blog Archive