Thursday, April 10, 2008

.....27,28,29,30

Yep, I turned 30 a few weeks ago! Amazing. Lots of celebrating took place & I felt very loved.
The morning of my "big day" I woke up to flowers & presents.



My birthday was on a Saturday so Scott wasn't able to be home. My mom, Addalie & I decided to go down to market for a visit.






& then, the next day my wonderful and secretive husband threw a surprise party for me! I was shocked & had NO idea it was coming. It was lots of fun. The food was amazing, amazing, amazing (thanks Tina & Kathy!) & some of my best friends were there. Scott even had games planned. (not cheesy ones, but fun ones!) I was so blessed.















We also celebrated with Scott's family. Todd's 21rst birthday was just a few days before mine.





After that we headed down to the beach for a few days......




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun ang!!....and again....addie is soooo cute:):)

Anonymous said...

oh my word, will you ever forgive me. i completely forgot your birthday, didn't i. dear friend, please except my belated birthday wish. it looks like you had a fun time celebrating, in many different ways.

love you. happy birthday.

tines said...

'twas so fun celebrating you & your big three-o. glad you felt loved...b/c you are!!! xo

Blog Archive