On Saturday night Scott surprised Addalie & I by coming home from market early!!! This rarely happens & when it does, it is only if there is something extremely important going on.....but last night he came home early "just because". The weather was beautiful so that added to the fun. We ate dinner together (crabcake sandwiches from market) & then Scott & I threw softball in our backyard. (one of my favorite things to do with my husband)

After that, we headed to The Creamery in town. Scott got a strawberry sundae & I got some sugar free raspberry ice cream (which was actually pretty tasty. usually sugar-free ice cream is not to good.)

And then, we headed home & watched the Phillies win! Fun night for sure!
2 comments:
i didn't know it was a surprise....how fun!
moriah
oh good!!! i'm glad you could have a fun surprise evening together! and i'm glad you weren't stuck b-sitting my kids instead! (although i know you love my kids) sounds like a blast! so sweet how you 2 throw softball together. maybe you should join the church team, ang!? hmmm.
Post a Comment