Saturday, April 19, 2008

6 months old (WHERE does time go?)




she fell over & thought it was funny. She is starting to sit on her own, but still a little tipsy.



MY FAV SHOT OF THE DAY!



this pic isn't focussed well, but it expresses her personality to a tee, so i had to keep it.





she is absolutely obsessed with feet! (does this mean she is going to have a huge shoe closet? her "minimalist daddy" hopes not. =) She especially likes my feet & if they have any sort of polish on, she cannot get enough of them. (staring at them that is.)





love her! my Gerber Baby.

5 comments:

Jeane` said...

You're such an artist with your camera, Ang! Admittedly, you have a beautiful subject to work with as shown in this posting. She is just adorable!!!

Jeane`
PS. I loved the pictures in the post before, of your spring flowers. Gorgeous!!!

Lynn said...

Hey Ang!!! SO great that you came to visit my blog! Addalie is just beautiful...what a blessing from God.

Happy belated 30th birthday!

It will be fun to keep in touch this way. I hear tidbits about you from your mom, but I will enjoy reading about your life and seeing pictures here.

Anonymous said...

you take amazing pics....the flowers from the other post are amazingly beautiful....it was a blast watching addalie again.......thanks for asking us!:):)

Anonymous said...

that comment was from me....though i am sure you already guessed that....and i don't know why i wrote "again".....since that was the first time we watched her....but we would LOVE to do it again:)

~moriah

jj said...

Hi. I just have to leave a comment and tell you that I found your blog through Lynn Rohal's blog (she's my husband's cousin). You have the most adorable baby pictures (probably because your baby is so adorable). I loved looking through your blog. I got rather obsessed with it when I realized you live in Strasburg. We did live there on Miller Street. Now we live in Lampeter. Enjoy your sweet daughter. JJ

Blog Archive