Hello! Just wanted to let you all know that in the near future, I am going to be making my blog "private".
You will need to log in to read. I enjoy being able to keep out of town family (& in town) and friends updated on things, so I hope that you will continue to journey with us. I just want to make sure that I am being wise and I feel like perhaps it isn't the best thing to have some information so readily available to strangers. If you regularly comment, you will receive an email from me soon that says something like, "you have been invited to read this blog"and you will have to log in to get set up. If I don't have your email address, please leave it in the comments section or email me.
Thanks so much!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- April (3)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (10)
- December (9)
- November (7)
- October (10)
- September (12)
- August (13)
- July (6)
- June (12)
- May (10)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- February (8)
- January (11)
- December (8)
- November (11)
- October (18)
- September (38)
- August (12)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (11)
- March (9)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (9)
- November (13)
- October (13)
- September (7)
- August (10)
- July (10)
- June (9)
- May (14)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (12)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (8)
- April (10)
- March (8)
- February (8)
3 comments:
Hey! Keep me in the loop! You just let me in on the secret of your blog, I don't want to be cut off already! :o)
therohals@yahoo.com
Hello: I am friends of Mandi and Doug Stoltzfus and really enjoy reading your blog!
nla1985@hotmail.com
it would be great to be able and keep up with your family, and since we live in Mexico it might be nice if you let us keep checking in.
joshanddania@gmail.com
Post a Comment