Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Belated!




Happy Easter (2 weeks late)

We've been having trouble with our computer, & so I haven't been able to download pictures. So- that is why I am just now posting from Easter & realized that I don't have many good Easter pictures to post. Never the less, we had a great day. We went to Scott's Krieder family dinner. This year was special for me. By God's grace, I am becomming more & more aware of my need for the Savior. & I am so thankful that He continually washes me of my sin.


4 comments:

Jena said...

Hi Angie-
This is Jena Miller. I saw Kara tonight and she mentioned to me that we should hook up. Either her or Janelle told me I could leave a comment on your blog that I could find through Janelle's blog, so here I am.... I feel kinda silly leaving this in a comment on your blog, but oh well...she mentioned that you guys are maybe looking into adopting...I know way back in Novemeber right after Adalie was born, I was talking a lot to Scott at our 10 year reunion about adoption....
We would love to get together with you guys, just to talk and connect.
We also had a adoption travel blog that I don't know if you read or not(I'm sure Mary Ann told your mom about it)...if not I'll send you the address for it
Anyhow, if you guys would like to get together, if you are interested in Vietnam adoption(or want info on our amazing agency) email me at
sheljena at verizon dot net
Sorry for this long ridiculous comment on your super cute Easter post!

Sara Lazio said...

Hey Love little Addalie and miss her so much, I look at her sweet face everyday with the pictures on my bulletin board!! You guys are a cute family!

Jeane` said...

A beautiful family to be sure...what a gift that little Adalie is!

Love, Jeane`

Anonymous said...

more pics!
love, mandi

Blog Archive