Thursday, August 21, 2008

learning to eat all by myself..........



these days, Addalie's meals are ending up anywhere that is within an 8 foot range of her highchair...(not cause she is throwing food, she is desperately "trying" to get every peice into her mouth.) & afterwards we have scrub-downs as food is plastered to her hair, her armpits, between her chubby legs &......you get the picture!

5 comments:

Shar said...

Okay...she is too cute and I am missing you too much! We need to get together...and I know that Ben is desperate to catch up with Scott as well. Love you and think of you so often!

Sara Lazio said...

I am going to squeeze those sweet cheeks. I love her

Anonymous said...

oh, have fun. we also require baths every single night. we get peaches in the hair, up the nose, down the pants, up the shirt. it gets EVERYWHERE.

happy bathing!
: )

tines said...

i know! mia is a major pig-pen after meals too. owen just saw her pic & called her 'messy-face addalie'. sweet. xo

Just a little something from Judy said...

I love the privilege of visiting your blog. You are a creative photographer! Your precious daughter just steals my heart. Thank you for sharing a bit of your world with me.

Blog Archive