Monday, September 29, 2008

6 years

Last week Scott & I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! Addalie stayed with my mom for the nite & we went away! not far....but away. We stayed at The Lancaster Arts Hotel. It was very nice. We were pampered. We got to have dinner at Iron Hill (one of my favs) & we did some shopping. It was such a sweet time. We watched part of our wedding video & let the memories flood our heart.
I am so amazed as I think about what God has done in our life in the past 6 years. He has taught us both so much. He kindly put us in a church that has been a big avenue for growth in our marriage & individual character with lots of accountability. For every year that we are married, I see more & more of God's perfect sovereignty in joining Scott & I for this life on earth. He is my very best friend, & balance in life. We are SO blessed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious. Neat to hear how God is unfolding in your lives and marriage. Here's to at least another 6! Love, Mis.

Oh and I LOVED what you posted the time before on the Girl Talk blog. Perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary. i can't believe it's been 6 years. i remember the "old" days when we would have bon-fires at jo's or at brent's, eat lunch at dutchway and just run around with the gang, how life has changed, but it's so good and we are so blessed.

tines said...

too bad you have no pic of jon & kate for your blog!:) too funny that you saw her. so thankful for you guys...happy anniversary!!! xo

Anonymous said...

by the way, clark and i went to iron hill for our date night last night. it was my second time there and i loved it. unfortunately the first time i went i was getting over a stomach bug and ate nothing but a bowl of soup, but this time i totally indulged and thought everything we ordered was OUTSTANDING. definitely one of my new favorite spots!

ps - you saw jon and kate. crazy.

The lady of the house... said...

you look great ang!
isn't it the best gift ever to have BALANCE living at your side?????

Blog Archive